Attention! In accordance with paragraph 53 of the Procedures on organization of the exchange auctions for the sale of crude oil, gas condensate of own production and liquefied petroleum gas, approved by the Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers №570 from 10.16.2014, Buyers of liquefied petroleum gas for needs of the population must submit to the Exchange information on the planned volume of liquefied gas needed for the population of the region and the planned volumes of gas purchase not later than 15th day of the month in which a special auction is to be held.
Attention! In accordance with paragraph 53 of the Procedures on organization of the exchange auctions for the sale of crude oil, gas condensate of own production and liquefied petroleum gas, approved by the Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers №570 from 10.16.2014, Buyers of liquefied natural gas for needs of the population must submit to the Exchange 1 day prior to the specialized auction Reference on volumes and directions of realization of liquefied petroleum gas acquired by them at the previous special auction, to summarize information and report the auction committee. Such Reference should be agreed with the Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the corresponding oblast, Kyiv and Sevastopol city state administration.
Bulletin of the specialized auction number 35(208)-2 for the sale of liquefied petroleum gas for needs of the population
The guarantee deposit should be paid by the auction participant (5% of the stated volume of purchases) to one of the current accounts of the Exchange, namely:
A/N №26502750 at First Ukrainian International Bank, MFO 334851
A/N № 26006710746130 at “Raiffeisen Bank Aval”, Kyiv, MFO 380805
recipient PJSC “Ukrainian Interbank Currency Exchange”
EDRPOU code 22877057
The auction will be held at: 1, Mezhyhirska str., Kyiv
Contacts person at the Exchange:
Olga Pendzyn (044) 461-54-39 email@example.com
Yevhen Yehorushkov (044) 461-54-24 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business entities willing to participate in the auction as a buyer must sign a contract with the Exchange for providing services (Service agreement) no later than 18.00 of the working day preceding the day of the auction.
Agreement on providing services for the organization of specialized auctions for the sale of liquefied petroleum gas for needs of the population
For the conclusion of such service agreement with the Exchange the Buyer must provide a copy of the following documents, certified by the signature of the director or an authorized person and the seal of the buyer:
1) a copy of the Charter of the company in the latest edition or other constituent document (as amended);
2) a copy of the extract from the Unified State Register of legal entities and individuals – entrepreneurs;
3) a copy of the certificate of registration of the payer of value added tax (if any);
4) a copy of the Certificate of single tax payer (if any);
5) a copy of the document certifying the powers of the head of the enterprise;
6) a copy of the passport of the head and the individual tax number;
7) the power of attorney for the authorized person who will represent the interests of a legal person, with an indication of its powers (in the case of signing the contract by an authorized person in accordance with paragraph 4.2. of the Rules);
8) a copy of passport and individual tax identification number of the authorized person who will represent the interests of the legal entity (in the case of signing the contract by an authorized person in accordance with paragraph 4.2. of the Rules);
9) Questionnaire of the auction participant in the form prescribed by the Exchange;
10) a copy of the authorization for the beginning of works of increased danger with the liquid gas;
11) documents confirming the presence of available to the buyer its own or leased emergency dispatch service, operational 104 communication, units of rescue and recovery operations and production base for all kinds of work to ensure a smooth and trouble-free gas supply;
12) documents confirming availability of own or leased property objects (except for gas-filling stations).
The Exchange has the right to request from customers additional documents for participation in the auction, including, but not exclusivelyб in order to carry out the functions subject to financial monitoring according to the Law of Ukraine “On prevention and counteraction to legalization (laundering) of proceeds of crime or the financing of terrorism”.
Questionnaire of a resident legal entity for Financial Monitoring
To participate in the auction the buyer must submit following documents to the Exchange:
1) application for participation in the auction in the form established by the Auction Committee indicating the lots;
2) a certified copy of the bank payment order confirming payment of guarantee deposit;
3) a document certifying the authorized person of the buyer and his powers.
Applications will be accepted after the publication of the newsletter on the website, on weekdays from 9.00 to 18.00 in room 22 (trading floor) at the address: 1, Mezhyhirska str., Kyiv
Deadline for applications: 18:00 on 26.09.2017.
Application for participation in the specialized auction for the sale of liquefied petroleum gas for needs of the population
Order certifying powers of the authorized person representing the participant of the specialized auction for the sale of liquefied petroleum gas for needs of the population (separate order for each auction)
Regulations on organization and helding specialized auctions for the sale of liquefied petroleum gas for needs of the population at PJSC “Ukrainian Interbank Currency Exchange” (hereinafter – Regulations)
Standart contract on sale of liquefied petroleum gas for needs of the population
The general procedure for submitting applications for participation in the auction and list of the documents attached to them, as well as the amount of guarantee deposit and the procedure for its payment are specified in the Regulations.