Attention! In accordance with paragraph 32 of the Rules of the exchange auctions for the sale of crude oil, gas condensate of own production and liquefied natural gas, approved by the Resolution of Cabinet of Ministers № 570 on 10.16.2014, persons who do not participate in the auction, including representatives of mass media and public organizations, as well as persons invited by the Exchange, may be admitted to the auction only by a decision of the Auction Committee. Registration and Admission to the auction is subject to the presentation of a passport or other identity document.
The guarantee deposit should be paid by the auction participant (5% of the stated volume of purchases) to one of the current accounts of the Exchange, namely:
№26504053100211 n the Branch “Kiev main regional department”
at PJSC CB “PrivatBank” MFO 321842
Account number 26006710746130 at “Raiffeisen Bank Aval”, Kyiv,
MFO 380805, EDRPOU code 22877057
recipient PJSC “Ukrainian Interbank Currency Exchange”
EDRPOU code 22877057.
The auction will be held at: 1, Mezhyhirska str. For additional information please call (8-044) 461-54-39.
Contacts person at the Exchange:
Vladimir Kvirenko (044) 461-54-39, (044) 461-54-24 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business entities willing to participate in the auction as a buyer must sign a contract with the Exchange for providing services (Service agreement) no later than 18.00 of the working day preceding the day of the auction.
For the conclusion of Service agreement with the Exchange the Buyer must provide a copy of the following documents, certified by the signature of the director or an authorized person and the seal of the buyer:
1) a copy of the Charter of the company in the latest edition or other constituent document (as amended);
2) a copy of the extract from the Unified State Register of legal entities and individuals – entrepreneurs;
3) a copy of the certificate of registration of the payer of value added tax (if any);
4) a copy of the Certificate of single tax payer (if any);
5) a copy of the document certifying the powers of the head of the enterprise;
6) a copy of the passport of the head and the individual tax number;
7) the power of attorney for the authorized person who will represent the interests of a legal person, with an indication of its powers (in the case of signing the contract by an authorized person in accordance with paragraph 4.2. of the Rules);
8) a copy of passport and individual tax identification number of the authorized person who will represent the interests of the legal entity (in the case of signing the contract by an authorized person in accordance with paragraph 4.2. of the Rules).
The Exchange has the right to request from customers additional documents for participation in the auction, including, but not exclusivelyб in order to carry out the functions subject to financial monitoring according to the Law of Ukraine “On prevention and counteraction to legalization (laundering) of proceeds of crime or the financing of terrorism”.
To participate in the auction the buyer must submit following documents to the Exchange:
1) application for participation in the auction in the form established by the Auction Committee indicating the lots;
2) a certified copy of the bank payment order confirming payment of guarantee deposit;
3) a document certifying the authorized person of the buyer and his powers.
Applications will be accepted after the publication of the newsletter on the website, on weekdays from 9.00 to 18.00 in room 22 (trading floor) at the address: Kyiv, 1 Mezhyhirska street.
Deadline for applications: 18:00 on 20.01.2016.
Regulations on organization and carrying out of exchange auctions for the sale of crude oil, gas condensate produced domestically and liquefied gas at the PJSC “Ukrainian Interbank Currency Exchange” (hereinafter – Regulations), approved by the Auction Committee for the sale of crude oil, gas condensate produced domestically and liquefied gas № 2 from 11.19.2014, according to the decree of Cabinet of Ministers №570 from 16.10.2014.
The general procedure for submitting applications for participation in the auktion and list of the documents attached to them, as well as the amount of guarantee deposit and the procedure for its payment are specified in the Regulations.