PJSC “Ukrtatnafta” is planning to implement trading on high-quality diesel fuel (Euro) grade F of the form II (DSTU 4840: 2007) through the electronic auction procedure using electronic trading platform of the Universal Commodity Exchange “Contract house UICE”.
Therefore, we ask all interested participants to undergo the procedure of accreditation and access to the trading system of UCE “Contract house UICE”.
To pass the accreditation and receive the instrument of transfer and acceptance of login and password, the Buyer must provide to the Exchange a copy of the following documents, certified by the signature of the director or an authorized person and the seal of the buyer:
1) a copy of the Charter of the company in the latest edition or other constituent document (as amended);
2) a copy of the extract from the Unified State Register of legal entities and individuals – entrepreneurs;
3) a copy of the certificate of registration of the payer of value added tax (if any);
4) a copy of the Certificate of single tax payer (if any);
5) a copy of the document certifying the powers of the head of the enterprise;
6) a copy of the passport of the head and the individual tax number;
Contacts person at the Exchange:
Vladimir Kvirenko (044) 461-54-24, email@example.com
The Exchange has the right to request from customers additional documents for participation in the auction, including, but not exclusivelyб in order to carry out the functions subject to financial monitoring according to the Law of Ukraine “On prevention and counteraction to legalization (laundering) of proceeds of crime or the financing of terrorism”.
Technical requirements for using the system:
MS Windows 2000 SP4/XP SP2/Vista/7
Browser: MS Explorer, Mozilla Firefox with the latest version of MS Silverlight plugin
Please note that Google Chrome stopped supporting Silverlight. More information can be found here HERE
The address for accessing the electronic auction:
The address for accessing the electronic auction in test mode:
Username and password for access to the test mode of electronic auctions is available by calling tel. (044) 461-54-24 (Vladimir Kvirenko) or sending messages to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org